Amanda is an accomplished business attorney. She has been practicing law for 15 years and employed with Stibbs & Co. for over 12 years. Amanda also has her MBA and enjoyed 20 years in the business world before joining the Firm. She has a genuine fondness for the law and her position at Stibbs & Co. “I love what I do,” Amanda said. “I love the people I work with and coming to the office every day.” Amanda and her husband, Rob, who is a District Attorney, live in San Jacinto County on the lake.
Amanda Trapp practices corporate transactional law, covering a wide variety of general corporate matters. Her unique perspective in dealing with a variety of client matters comes from her 20 plus years of business experience as a corporate controller, financial analyst, and accountant for several large Houston area companies prior to becoming an attorney.
- General Business Representation for a host of domestic and international companies including the review, negotiation, and documentation of all types of commercial business agreements, including master service agreements, manufacturing agreements, contractor and subcontractor agreements, construction agreements, sales and supply agreements, distributor agreements, indemnity agreements, software licenses, and commercial leases.
- Business Organization matters advising on a variety of subjects including formation, governance, shareholders’ and members’ agreements, partnership and limited partnership agreements, stock and asset purchase agreements, transfers of interests, buy-sell agreements, franchise agreements, confidentiality agreements, employment agreements, discretionary bonus plans, stock option plans, policy review, and employee issues.
- Mergers and Acquisitions representing interest holders and companies regarding due diligence, financing of purchase, majority and minority interest, spin-offs, restructuring, management and employee matters, and commercial real estate.
- Commercial Real Estate matters representing both buyer and seller, and landlord and tenant, in commercial property investments and development.
- Certified Mediator of civil and commercial law disputes.