Stibbs & Co. uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies have a temporary “life” and are set to only remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the Site. We use these on an anonymous aggregate basis to analyze the total number of visitors to our Site and which pages the user visited.
These session cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Site is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Site for you.
To assist in determining the effectiveness of Stibbs & Co.’s online advertising, Stibbs & Co.’s uses persistent cookies provided by various online sources, such as social media and other websites. For example, when a visitor clicks an ad on the platform and lands on stibbsco.com, the cookie tells us the ad brought the visitor to Stibbs & Co.
These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Site through third-party social networking and other Sites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
Stibbs & Co. may use other tracking technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifs”). Web beacons are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognize when someone has visited our Site or opened an e-mail including them. This allows us, for example, to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page to another within a Site, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to the Site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to improve Site performance, or to measure the success of email marketing campaigns. In many instances, these technologies are reliant on cookies to function properly, and so declining cookies will impair their functioning.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I OPT-OUT OF COOKIES?
You can delete these cookies at any time from your browser settings and also change your browser settings to opt-out of cookies. However, if you opt-out out of Stibbs & Co. cookies (also called “first-party” cookies), not all parts of the Site will work properly.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer service, and making available services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Site or our business, new services, and other information we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these communications by emailing us at email@example.com. Finally, we may use such information collected to improve our Site by enabling us to estimate usage patterns, store information about your preferences, customize your interaction with the Site according to your individual interests, speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to the Site.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email. In connection with these business operations, such third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with our business activities. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and Site visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or any dissolution.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private, personal, or confidential information to us by email.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disclose your personal information if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, governmental order or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal requirements process served on us or Affiliated Parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our Affiliated Parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our Site, us, our clients or third parties.
WHAT ABOUT OTHER WEBSITES LINKED TO OUR SITE?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site nor the information or content contained therein. Links to other websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Site. We make no warranties whatsoever with respect to such linked websites.
RIGHTS OF EEA USERS
If you are a visitor from the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access your Personal Information, you can do so at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. If you wish to correct, update or request deletion of your information, you can always do so by contacting us, but note that in some instances we are required by applicable law to maintain copies of your information.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to opt-out of any marketing communications we may send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact us at email@example.com.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights promptly and at the latest within a month.
ONLINE COOKIE ACCEPTANCE BUTTON