Embarking on game-changing transactions requires careful consideration and effective legal strategy. Mindful of our clients’ business objectives every step of the way, Stibbs & Co. effectively handles the most sensitive and multifaceted merger and acquisition matters. Clients receive clear-cut, strategic guidance from experienced lawyers who know how to successfully negotiate, structure, and close transactions of many types for optimum success.
Our attorneys are skilled in navigating through various issues that can arise in a merger or acquisition of any size, including employment issues, environmental factors, regulatory issues, and financial concerns. Our firm successfully serves the transactional goals of our clients in the following areas:
- Approaching target entity
- Negotiation of non-disclosure agreement
- Preparation of letter of intent
- Overseeing due diligence process
- Acquisition of stock or business assets
- Disposition of assets or stock
- Tradition and reverse mergers
- Business succession planning
- Joint ventures
Whether we are representing minority or majority interest holders, buyer or seller, or assignee or assignor, Stibbs & Co. provides skillful representation from the time of the initial offer to the closing.